We wanted to provide you with the following important information:
- We are aware of the incident and are working with VISA and others.
- We monitor your debit and credit card activity 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for suspicious transactions and will contact you immediately if we identify a suspect transaction. This is usually done by phone if you have provided Fidelity with your contact information (home and cell phone).
- Please continue to monitor your account and should you see any unauthorized activity, let us know immediately.
- In order to minimize any disruption to your holidays we will not be blocking or de-activating any accounts where no suspicious activity has been identified. However, we will be sending you a new check card and PIN in the mail within the next 30 days as a safety precaution. If you would like to have your check card re-issued immediately, please call your local branch or (855) 547-1385 for assistance.
- We have been advised that members who have a Target REDcard should contact Target directly for additional information.