We have 4 easy options for you to contact us:
1. Call or visit your local Fidelity Bank branch. Click here for a listing of branches in your area.
2. For customer service, please call us at 1-855-547-1385 and choose from the following options:
- Online Banking password, press 1.
- Online Banking general questions, press 2
- Business Advantage or Treasury Management Services, press 3
- Report a lost or stolen card or Automated Account Assistance, press 4
- Merchant Services or Credit Card, press 5
- Debit Card questions, press 6
- To hear the Military Lending Act Disclosure, press 8
- For all other questions, press 9
3. For automated account information, call us toll-free at 1-800-816-9608 or en Español at
1-800-998-9608. Our automated Telephone Banking Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With our automated service you can:
- Check account balances and activity
- Place stop payments on checks
- Reorder checks
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Report a lost or stolen ATM card or credit card
Click here to view detailed instructions on how to use the Fidelity Bank Automated Telephone Banking Service.
4. E-mail our customer service department. We will respond to your request within one business day.
Have a question about your credit card or want a copy of your credit card disclosure?
To view a copy of the consumer Classic Card agreement, click here. To view a copy of the consumer Prime Plus Card Agreement, click here. For all other questions, please call (919) 552-2242 and ask to speak with someone in our Business Solutions department.