Fidelity Bank Perks
A Powerful New Way to Save Money
In addition to free online banking, mobile banking with mobile deposit, a Visa® debit card, and other convenient digital banking solutions, our Preferred, Elite, Student Plus, and At Work Plus accounts come with premium perks, savings, and everyday protection. And they are powered by the BaZing network, which features the nation’s largest network of coupons and discounts.
Powered by BaZing
Shop Local. Save Local.
Cell Phone Protection
Health Savings Card
ID Theft Aid
Learn more about our
Personal Checking Accounts
At Fidelity Bank, we think managing your finances should be simple. We offer a variety of personal checking account options that are easy to use, save you time, and provide you with peace of mind that should come with a superior banking experience. Whether you are looking for a basic checking account or an account that comes with perks and the ability to earn money, we have the right solution for you.
Ready to Get Started?
Opening a checking account online is easy! All you’ll need is your social security number, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, address, government issued ID, payment for your opening deposit, and your employer’s unique At Work ID, if applicable.
If you’re an existing customer, log in to online banking for a simplified account opening experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I access my premium perk benefits?
Q: Who do I contact if I have a problem or question about the Fidelity Bank Perks App?
Q: How do I open a personal account?
Q: What fees are associated with my personal checking account?
Q: What will I need to open a personal account?
- Participating merchants on BaZing are not sponsors of the program, are subject to change without notice, may not be available in all regions, and may choose to limit deals.
- Subject to the terms and conditions detailed in the Guide to Benefits.
- Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT. NOT FDIC-INSURED. NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK.
- Billshark requires additional activation to begin.
- Fidelity Bank Perks only available to customers who have an active Preferred, Elite, Student Plus, and At Work Plus account.