Digital Banking Makes It Easy
Your world is made simpler with the help of technology, and banking is no different. Digital banking with Fidelity Bank lets you do many of your banking tasks conveniently from your mobile device. Get secure access to your accounts so you can manage your money anywhere, anytime with Mobile Banking. Easily make payments using Digital Wallet. Get money into your account faster with Mobile Deposit. Send money securely with Zelle®. Digital banking makes it easy to do it all from your phone or computer.
Security You Can Count On
When beginning your financial journey, security is likely on your mind. Fidelity Bank offers just as much trusted protection for student checking and savings accounts as we do for all of our banking options. That includes Alerts that tell you when any activity happens in your accounts so you can keep a close eye on what money is coming and going. It also includes CardControl, which lets you quickly turn your card on and off to guard against fraud in case your card is lost or stolen. We offer account management and budgeting tools as well to help you make the most of your money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are my deposits insured?
Q: Can I pay with a digital wallet instead of using my debit or credit card at a merchant?
Q: Does Fidelity Bank have a mobile banking app?
Q: How do I open a personal account?
Q: What fees are associated with my personal checking account?
Q: What will I need to open a personal account?
Q: What is the minimum amount required to open a personal checking account?
Q: What is the minimum amount required to open a personal savings account?
Have a question give us a call
- ATM fees may be charged by a third party ATM operator. Additional foreign ATM withdrawals in excess of three are $3.00.
- Subject to the terms and conditions detailed in the Guide to Benefits.
- Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT. NOT FDIC INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK.
- The paper statement charge can be waived with online statement enrollment.
- A Student Checking account is required.
- Each additional withdrawal in excess of two is $2, or to avoid a monthly withdrawal fee, you must maintain an average daily collected balance of $2,500 per statement cycle.
- A $10 automatic transfer fee applies. Other overdraft protection services may require opt-in.