Sign Up for Digital Banking
At Fidelity Bank, we’re dedicated to making it as easy as possible to manage your finances. That’s why we’ve developed and cultivated our digital banking platform. Digital banking gives you access to real-time information from the convenience of your computer or mobile device. Additionally, digital banking offers increased control over your money, letting you move cash between accounts, pay bills, turn your cards on or off, set alerts, and more!Discover the Tools
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why should I sign into my online banking or mobile banking first and then open the account from there?
Q: Does Fidelity Bank have a mobile banking app?
Q: How do I open a personal account?
Q: What fees are associated with my personal checking account?
Q: What is the minimum amount required to open a personal checking account?
Q: What do I need to apply for an account online?
Q: How soon can I use my account that I opened online?
Q: Is there a minimum age requirement to open an account online?
Q: Will Fidelity Bank check my credit when I apply for a bank account online?
Q: When will I know when my account opened online has been approved?
Q: How do I fund an account opened online?
- Other financial institutions may charge you to use their machines.
- Subject to the terms and conditions detailed in the Guide to Benefits.
- Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT. NOT FDIC INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK.
- The paper statement charge can be waived with online statement enrollment.
- The monthly service charge can be waived with one of the following qualifiers:
- Direct deposit(s) totaling $500 or more per statement cycle6
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $500 per statement cycle
- 10 or more Visa® debit card transactions per statement cycle7
- Direct deposits must be made by employer or an outside agency. Transfers made from another account or deposits made by ATM, online, mobile device, in the branch,, or by mail are not eligible.
- Transactions must be posted to the account by the end of the statement cycle. ATM transactions are not eligible.