Your business and trust in our products and services is the cornerstone to the success of our community bank. We at Fidelity Bank recognize that the recent stability of our digital platforms has not met the standards and expectations of our customers. They have also not met the standards and expectations of Fidelity Bank.
We want to take this opportunity to reach out to you, our valued customer, and acknowledge the problem. Instability of digital platforms is not acceptable. We are taking this very seriously and are working diligently to strengthen our platforms to lessen the chance of long-term outages in the future. Through all of this, we are evaluating and challenging our digital providers and their ability to provide consistent system up-time and adequate business continuity processes. At the same time, we continue to look internally to learn what we can do better during these types of events; such as communicating to our customers and offering additional customer support. Information and system security is top of mind in all we do, and we will never compromise on offering safe and secure channels to perform your banking.
Going forward, you can expect the following:
- Communication on the Bank’s website, an alert message when you call our Customer Care team (1-855-547-1385), and an alert message on the online banking log-in pages. We will provide this additional communication because the message you receive when logging in to online and mobile banking during an outage may not clearly state the application is unavailable.
- Communication during any future long-term outage (more than 2 hours) will be updated at least hourly on the Bank’s website.
- Bank associates available to assist with transactions that need to take place, such as ACH or funds transfers.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience experienced during recent outages and look forward to providing you the stability and service you expect.
As a reminder, we have three alternate ways you can securely obtain account information:
- Check your account balance, access account history, and transfer funds around the clock with our automated Telephone Banking Service at 1-800-816-9608. Click here to view detailed instructions on how to use the Fidelity Bank Automated Telephone Banking Service.
- Visit one of our convenient ATM locations.
- Locate and contact your nearest branch.
We thank you for your understanding and for putting your trust in Fidelity Bank.