Table of Contents
- Enter log in credentials and click Log On
You will be directed to the e-Connections landing page. From here, you can view statements, research authorizations, and capture detail.
- To research authorizations and capture detail, click Authorization & Capture.
- To view statements, click On-Line Merchant Statements.
- To navigate back to the main landing page, simply click Profile at the top of your screen.
Viewing Authorization & Capture Details
- Once you have clicked Authorization & Capture, you are directed to the Daily Summary screen. This screen will show you transactions that have been completed today or on a specific day. To change the date, simply insert the date you wish to view and click the Refresh button.
- To view card authorizations, click the Inquiry menu option and then click Authorization in the drop-down menu.
- Enter in a date range (7 days maximum) and click the Refresh button. This will provide you with complete credit card information including card number and expiration date.
- To view specific batch details, click the Inquiry menu option and then click Capture from the drop down menu.
- You will need to enter your “V” number starting with a 7, select your date range, and click the Refresh button. All batches will be displayed, starting with the most recent.
- Batch number, amount and date, as well as the transaction count are all displayed.
- To see batch specific information, click on the batch number (hyperlink) and the Batch Detail page will load. From Batch Detail, view client credit card information, transaction type, and print a receipt.
- To see even more transaction detail, click on the transaction sequence hyperlink. The transaction detail screen will be displayed.
Viewing Merchant Statements
- To view merchant statements from the main landing page, click On-Line Merchant Statements. The past 12 months of statements are available to you. To print or save a copy of the statement, simply click on the date and a PDF will open