In accordance with banking regulations, certain information is required to be collected from personal banking customers, business banking customers, and any person(s) identified as beneficial owner(s) of the business at the time of opening a new deposit account, a new loan or loan renewal, or when there is change in ownership or nature of a business.
PERSONAL BANKING CUSTOMER INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS
Below is a list of the general information needed to open a personal account (deposit or loan) at Fidelity Bank. Certain accounts may require additional information.
- Tax identification number
- Valid government photo identification issued at least 30 days ago
- Date of birth
- Mailing and physical address (if different)
- Contact phone number
- Mother’s maiden name (for additional security)
- Citizenship/residency status
- General source of funds (e.g. wages, self employed, etc.)
- Expected level of cash activity