Employees are the backbone of every company.
At Fidelity Bank we want to help our business customers offer even more to those valued employees who make your company successful. Group Banking provides employees of an enrolled business with a suite of resources to make the most of their finances. Resources include checking and savings accounts, digital banking, financial wellness check-ups, discounts on select lending solutions and much more!
Plus, businesses that participate in Group Banking are eligible to receive a $10 monthly statement credit when they enroll in Business Advantage Online Banking with the ACH Module*. What’s not to love?
What’s the value of this program?
Group Banking by Fidelity Bank is a great way to attract, reward and retain employees with time and money-saving benefits. Here is what you can expect as an enrolled Group Banking business:
- Enhanced participation in company initiatives, such as direct deposit
- A dedicated point of contact at Fidelity Bank
- Customized marketing materials to promote the Group Banking program benefits to your employees
- Optional financial workshops tailored to your company
- No cost to the business
Your employees spend a lot of time thinking about their financial well-being. Helping your employees become more financially secure could help them perform better at their job.
Did you know…
- Financial stress is the #1 concern for employees
- 33% of Millennials say that issues with personal finances have been a distraction at work in the last year
- 65% of Americans use some type of group banking services to assist them with personal finances, when offered at their workplace
- 4 out of 5 employers report that their employees’ personal financial issues are impacting their job performance (resulting in stress, lack of focus and absenteeism or tardiness)
*Subject to credit approval.
Source: 2018 PricewaterhouseCoopers survey