Our Basic account is an easy-to-use, low cost checking account that comes with a bundle of convenient features that will help you manage your finances. Enjoy a checking account that gives you multiple ways to avoid the monthly service charge to save you money.1
Keep It Simple With Basic Checking
This no-frills account is best if you want an easy-to-use checking account that meets your everyday banking needs. It’s the perfect solution if you are able to set up a direct deposit or if you use your debit card often.
When you choose a Fidelity Bank checking account, you’ll get free easy-to-use benefits to help you access your money on the go and keep an eye on your money.
Ready to Get Started?
Opening a checking account online is easy! All you’ll need is your social security number, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, address, government issued ID, and payment for your opening deposit.
If you’re an existing customer, log in to online banking for a simplified account opening experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why should I sign into my online banking or mobile banking first and then open the account from there?
Q: What do I need to apply for an account online?
Q: How soon can I use my account that I opened online?
Q: Is there a minimum age requirement to open an account online?
Q: Will Fidelity Bank check my credit when I apply for a bank account online?
Q: When will I know when my account opened online has been approved?
Q: How do I fund an account opened online?
Q: How do I reorder checks?
Have a question give us a call
1. The monthly service charge can be waived with one of the following qualifiers:
- Direct Deposit(s) totaling $500 or more per statement cycle;
- 10 or more Visa debit card transactions posted per statement cycle;3
- Maintain a $500 minimum balance;4
- Maintain a $10,000 combined average balance in all related deposit accounts4,5
The paper statement charge can be waived with one of the following qualifiers:
- Online statement enrollment
- Maintain $1,000 minimum daily balance in Basic account
2. Must be 18 or older to use the Zelle service (requires Bill Pay enrollment).
3. Transactions must be posted by the end of the statement cycle. ATM transactions are not eligible.
4. All Balance requirement calculations are based on daily ledger balance.
5. Related deposit accounts include personal savings, money market, IRA, and CD accounts that are linked and have the same social security number(s).
Digital Tools to Help You Stay Connected.
Check your accounts, move money, pay bills, pay family and friends, and turn your card on and off – all from your mobile device. Digital Banking at Fidelity Bank lets you do virtually everything on your banking to-do list without driving to a branch. Whether on your phone or computer, we’ve got you covered.