Our Basic account is an easy-to-use, low cost checking account that comes with a bundle of convenient features that will help you manage your finances. Enjoy a checking account that gives you multiple ways to avoid the monthly service charge to save you money.1
Keep It Simple With Basic Checking
This no-frills account is best if you want an easy-to-use checking account that meets your everyday banking needs. It’s the perfect solution if you are able to set up a direct deposit or if you use your debit card often.
When you choose a Fidelity Bank checking account, you’ll get free easy-to-use benefits to help you access your money on the go and keep an eye on your money.
Ready to Get Started?
We offer two easy ways to open a Basic account. To get started, visit your local branch or contact your banker. Our associates are here to help.
If you’re still not sure what account would meet your needs, compare our checking account options to help you decide. Find the account and features that work best for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are my deposits insured?
Q: Can I set up a Direct Deposit or automated draft from my account?
Q: Are there daily cutoff times for making deposits?
Q: How do I get a copy of a check?
Q: How do I open a personal account?
Q: What fees are associated with my personal checking account?
Q: What will I need to open a personal account?
Q: How do I place a stop payment on a check?
Have a question give us a call
1. The monthly service charge can be waived with one of the following qualifiers:
- Direct Deposit(s) totaling $500 or more per statement cycle;
- 10 or more Visa debit card transactions posted per statement cycle;2
- Maintain a $500 minimum balance;3
- Maintain a $10,000 combined average balance in all related consumer demand deposit accounts3,4
The paper statement charge can be waived with one of the following qualifiers:
- Online statement enrollment
- Maintain $1,000 minimum daily balance in Basic account
2. Transactions must be posted by the end of the statement cycle. ATM transactions are not eligible.
3. All Balance requirement calculations are based on daily ledger balance.
4. Related consumer deposit accounts include personal savings, money market, IRA, and CD accounts that are linked and have the same social security number.
Digital Tools to Help You Stay Connected.
Check your accounts, move money, pay bills, pay family and friends, and turn your card on and off – all from your mobile device. Digital Banking at Fidelity Bank lets you do virtually everything on your banking to-do list without driving to a branch. Whether on your phone or computer, we’ve got you covered.