Employee Banking Package
At Fidelity Bank, our associates are the foundation of our success. That’s why we’re committed to offering a variety of competitive banking benefits that support your financial wellness both at work and at home. Enjoy an Employee Checking account, convenient digital banking solutions, access to a suite of premium Fidelity Bank Perks, free ATM usage nationwide,1 discounts on mortgage solutions to save you money – and more!
Earn Added Benefits With Employee Checking
Get more from your checking account. The Employee Checking2 account is designed to help you save money on the things you’re already paying for and protect what matters most. Perfect for your everyday banking needs, this low cost account gives you access to a suite of discounts and lets you earn money.
The Employee Checking account, powered by BaZing, makes it easy to save each month. With our free, easy-to-use Fidelity Bank Perks app, you have access to exclusive discounts on dining, shopping, travel, and entertainment from national and local merchants. Plus, enjoy other amazing benefits including cell phone protection, 24/7 roadside assistance, and prescription, vision, and hearing discounts – and more!
Learn about all of our Fidelity Bank Perks and how they will improve your banking experience.
Digital Banking Benefits
When you open an Employee Checking account, you’ll get free easy-to-use digital banking benefits to help you access your money on the go and keep an eye on your money. Our digital banking solutions let you schedule alerts, turn your card on and off, make contactless payments from your mobile device, and safely send money to friends and family. Whether it’s on your phone or computer, we’ve got you covered.
Other Banking Benefits
As a Fidelity Bank associate, you also gain access to a bundle of premium banking benefits. Jumpstart your savings with an Employee Savings account, purchase your dream home with a mortgage from Right By You Mortgage, and more! We want to help you achieve your goals inside and outside of the office.
Ready to Get Started?
Opening a checking account online is easy! All you’ll need is your social security number, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, address, government issued ID, and payment for your opening deposit.
If you already have an Employee Checking account and you would like to open an additional account(s) or you would like to open another type of account (Safe Deposit Box, CD, IRA, credit product, etc.), please complete the Employee Account Setup Form located on BankSource.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I access my premium perk benefits?
Q: Why should I sign into my online banking or mobile banking first and then open the account from there?
Q: Who do I contact if I have a problem or question about the Fidelity Bank Perks App?
Q: I received an email from BaZing. Who is that?
Q: What do I need to apply for an account online?
Q: How soon can I use my account that I opened online?
Q: Will Fidelity Bank check my credit when I apply for a bank account online?
Q: When will I know when my account opened online has been approved?
Q: How do I fund an account opened online?
Q: How do I reorder checks?
- Other financial institutions may charge you to use their machines.
- Limit of two Employee Checking accounts and one Employee Savings account per associate. If you choose to open additional checking and savings accounts over what is included with the Employee Banking Package, all regular fees will apply.
- Associates will be required to pay shipping and handling charges.
- The paper statement charge can be waived with one of the following qualifiers:
- Online statement enrollment
- Maintain $1,000 minimum daily balance in Employee Checking account
- Cell phone protection, personal identity theft benefit, and buyer’s protection and extended warranty are subject to additional terms and conditions detailed in the Guide to Benefits.
- Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THIS FINANCIAL INSTITUTION.
- Participating merchants on BaZing are not sponsors of the program, are subject to change without notice, may not be available in all regions, and may choose to limit deals.
- Associates will receive a $30 discount on a safe deposit box larger than 3×5
- Subject to credit approval. To inquire about a mortgage loan, please contact a Right By You Mortgage Loan Officer.
- Subject to credit approval by the Employee Loan Committee.
New associates that already have accounts with Fidelity Bank, should contact Fidelity Direct to have their accounts properly coded so that employee benefits and security will apply.