Student Checking Accounts
with Zelle®2 & Mobile Deposit
Learn More About Our Student Accounts
Whether you’re starting high school or headed off to college, it’s never too early to start managing your money wisely. Fidelity Bank offers student checking account options to help you get started on the right financial path. Designed for ages 13-23, our Student Plus and Student accounts are simple to use and come with premium account perks to save you money. Whether you’re looking for a low cost account to meet your every day banking needs or an account with extra perks, we have the right solution for you. Contact your local banker or visit your local branch to open your checking account today.
- ATM fees may be charged by a third party ATM operator. Additional foreign ATM withdrawals in excess of three are $3.00.
- Must be 18 or older to use the Zelle service (requires Bill Pay enrollment).
- Subject to the terms and conditions detailed in the Guide to Benefits.
- Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THIS FINANCIAL INSTITUTION.
- Participating merchants on BaZing are not sponsors of the program, are subject to change without notice, may not be available in all regions, and may choose to limit deals.
- Billshark requires additional activation to begin.
All balance requirement calculations are based on daily ledger balances. See your Disclosure and Fee Schedule for complete details.
We Offer Student Savings, Too
Start saving for your future with our easy-to-use Student Savings account. Learn more about what our Student Savings account offers you today.