Student Plus Checking
Get a head start on your goals. Available to customers ages 13-231, the Student Plus account is a great first step towards financial independence. Manage your cash and keep tabs on your spending easily on the go. With digital banking, cell phone protection, 24/7 roadside assistance, and discounts on dining, shopping, and entertainment, the Student Plus account is convenient and designed with the modern student in mind.
A Student Checking Account for Your On-the-go Lifestyle
Take your bank with you anywhere you go. The Student Plus account makes it easy to manage your money while you balance school, work, family, and friends. This low-cost checking account comes with a bundle of convenient digital solutions to help you simplify your busy life. Whether you’re starting high school or headed off to college, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
The Student Plus account, powered by BaZing, makes it easy to save each month. With our free, easy-to-use Fidelity Bank Perks app, you have access to exclusive discounts on dining, shopping, travel, and entertainment from national and local merchants. Plus, enjoy other amazing benefits including cell phone protection, 24/7 roadside assistance, and prescription, vision, and hearing discounts – and much more!
Other Account Benefits
When you choose a Fidelity Bank checking account, you’ll get free easy-to-use benefits to help you access your money on the go and keep an eye on your money.
Ready to Get Started?
Opening a checking account online is easy! All you’ll need is your social security number, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, address, government issued ID, and payment for your opening deposit.
If you’re still not sure what account would meet your needs, compare our student account options to help you decide. Find the account and features that work best for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I access my premium perk benefits?
Q: Who do I contact if I have a problem or question about the Fidelity Bank Perks App?
Q: How do I enroll in Personal Online Banking?
Q: How do I enroll in paperless statements?
Q: How do I open a personal account?
Q: I received an email from BaZing. Who is that?
Q: What do I need to apply for an account online?
Q: How soon can I use my account that I opened online?
Q: Is there a minimum age requirement to open an account online?
Q: Will Fidelity Bank check my credit when I apply for a bank account online?
Q: When will I know when my account opened online has been approved?
Q: Why should I sign into my online banking or mobile banking first and then open the account from there?
Q: How do I fund an account opened online?
Have a question give us a call
- No co-signer is required. At the age of 24, or soon thereafter, the account will convert to a Preferred Checking account.
- ATM fees may be charged by a third party ATM operator. Additional foreign ATM withdrawals in excess of three are $3.00.
- The $3 paper statement charge can be waived with online statement enrollment or maintain $1,000 minimum daily balance in this account.
- Subject to the terms and conditions detailed in the Guide to Benefits.
- Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT. NOT FDIC INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK.
- Participating merchants on BaZing are not sponsors of the program, are subject to change without notice, may not be available in all regions, and may choose to limit deals.
- Must be 18 or older to use the Zelle service (requires Bill Pay enrollment).
Digital Tools to Help You Stay Connected
Check your accounts, move money, pay bills, pay family and friends, and turn your card on and off – all from your mobile device. Digital Banking at Fidelity Bank lets you do virtually everything on your banking to-do list without driving to a branch. Whether on your phone or computer, we’ve got you covered.