Open an Account Online
At Fidelity Bank, we make it easy to open a personal checking or savings account online. Choose the account that fits your needs from the bank that’s always Right By You. If you’re an existing customer, log in to online banking for a simplified account opening experience.
Ready to Get Started?
Here’s the information that you’ll need to open an account online:
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Government Issued ID
- Payment for Opening Deposit
- Employer’s Unique At Work ID, if applicable
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why should I sign into my online banking or mobile banking first and then open the account from there?
Q: What do I need to apply for an account online?
Q: How soon can I use my account that I opened online?
Q: Is there a minimum age requirement to open an account online?
Q: Will Fidelity Bank check my credit when I apply for a bank account online?
Q: When will I know when my account opened online has been approved?
Q: How do I fund an account opened online?
Have a question give us a call
- At age 24, or soon thereafter, a Student account will convert to a Basic account and a Student Plus account will convert to a Preferred account.
- Other financial institutions may charge you to use their machines.
- At the age of 24, or soon thereafter, the account will convert to a Personal Savings account.
Digital Tools to Help You Stay Connected
Check your accounts, move money, pay bills, pay family and friends, and turn your card on and off – all from your mobile device. Digital Banking at Fidelity Bank lets you do virtually everything on your banking to-do list without driving to a branch. Whether on your phone or computer, we’ve got you covered.