At Work Checking
The At Work checking account is designed to help you prioritize your financial well-being. When your employer is a participant in the Fidelity Bank At Work program, you gain access to a package of exclusive discounts, benefits, and premium perks to save you money! Enjoy a low cost checking account that gives you multiple ways to avoid the monthly service charge and money-saving benefits.
Get More With At Work Checking
The At Work account is best if you want a low cost checking account that meets your everyday banking needs and comes with premium perks. It’s the perfect solution if you are able to set up a direct deposit or if you use your debit card often.
The At Work account is more than just a checking account. With other exclusive account benefits like free ATM usage nationwide3, discounts on select lending solutions, complimentary first order of basic checks, a free 3×5 safe deposit box for one year, and more, Fidelity Bank At Work offers a collection of products and services to help you take control of your financial future.
Make life more affordable with Fidelity Bank perks! Save money on prescriptions, eye exams, frames, lenses, and hearing services. Plus, your newly purchased items are protected for up $2,500 per item if theft or accidental breakage occurs during the first 90 days of purchase, when purchased using your At Work account.
Other Account Benefits
When you choose a Fidelity Bank checking account, you’ll get free easy-to-use benefits to help you access your money on the go and keep an eye on your money.
Ready to Get Started?
Opening a checking account online is easy! All you’ll need is your social security number, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, address, government issued ID, payment for your opening deposit, and your employer’s unique At Work ID.
If you’re still not sure what account would meet your needs, compare our At Work account options to help you decide. Find the account and features that work best for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I open a personal account?
Q: How do I access my health savings card?
Q: How do I file a claim using my buyer’s protection and extended warranty?
Q: What do I need to apply for an account online?
Q: How soon can I use my account that I opened online?
Q: Is there a minimum age requirement to open an account online?
Q: Will Fidelity Bank check my credit when I apply for a bank account online?
Q: When will I know when my account opened online has been approved?
Q: Why should I sign into my online banking or mobile banking first and then open the account from there?
Q: How do I fund an account opened online?
- The monthly service charge can be waived with one of the following qualifiers:
- Direct deposit(s) totaling $500 or more per statement cycle9
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $500 per statement cycle
- 10 or more Visa® debit card transactions per statement cycle10
- The paper statement charge can be waived with online statement enrollment or maintain $1,000 minimum daily balance in this account.
- Other financial institutions may charge you to use their machines.
- Single Safety Paper Check stock only.
- Bank will pay closing costs up to $750 based on program guidelines.
- Subject to the terms and conditions detailed in the Guide to Benefits.
- Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT. NOT FDIC INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK.
- Must be 18 or older to use the Zelle service (requires Bill Pay enrollment).
- Direct deposits must be made by employer or an outside agency. Transfers made from another account or deposits made by ATM, online, mobile device, in the branch,, or by mail are not eligible.
- Transactions must be posted to the account by the end of the statement cycle. ATM transactions are not eligible.
Digital Tools to Help You Stay Connected
Check your accounts, move money, pay bills, pay family and friends, and turn your card on and off – all from your mobile device. Digital Banking at Fidelity Bank lets you do virtually everything on your banking to-do list without driving to a branch. Whether on your phone or computer, we’ve got you covered.