The Elite account is a prestigious checking account that offers premium banking benefits and allows you to earn money with a competitive interest rate. Enjoy a checking account that comes with a suite of perks, including local shopping deals, cell phone protection, 24/7 roadside assistance, and gives you multiple ways to avoid the monthly service charge to save you money.
Earn Added Benefits With Elite Checking
Earn interest and connect to more benefits. The Elite account is a premium checking account that helps you make the most of your hard-earned money. It’s the perfect checking solution if you maintain larger balances or have a loan with Fidelity Bank.
Plus, Elite account customers enjoy free online banking, mobile banking with mobile deposit, and a Visa® debit card.
When you open an Elite account, you gain exclusive access to a bundle of premium banking benefits – for free!
The Elite account, powered by BaZing, makes it easy to save each month. With our free, easy-to-use Fidelity Bank Perks app, you have access to exclusive discounts on dining, shopping, travel, and entertainment from national and local merchants. Plus, enjoy other amazing benefits including cell phone protection, 24/7 roadside assistance, and health discounts.
Learn about all of our Fidelity Perks and how they will improve your banking experience.
Other Account Benefits
When you choose a Fidelity Bank checking account, you’ll get free easy-to-use benefits to help you access your money on the go and keep an eye on your money.
Ready to Get Started?
Opening a checking account online is easy! All you’ll need is your social security number, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, address, government issued ID, and payment for your opening deposit.
If you’re an existing customer, log in to online banking for a simplified account opening experience.
Discover the money-saving benefits of our Preferred account powered by BaZing.
Money Market Savings
Our tiered interest rates help you reach your savings goals faster.
Choose the investment term that helps your reach your financial goals and enjoy the added security of an FDIC insured product and fixed interest.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I access my premium perk benefits?
Q: Why should I sign into my online banking or mobile banking first and then open the account from there?
Q: Who do I contact if I have a problem or question about the Fidelity Bank Perks App?
Q: I received an email from BaZing. Who is that?
Q: What do I need to apply for an account online?
Q: How soon can I use my account that I opened online?
Q: Is there a minimum age requirement to open an account online?
Q: Will Fidelity Bank check my credit when I apply for a bank account online?
Q: When will I know when my account opened online has been approved?
Q: How do I fund an account opened online?
Q: How do I reorder checks?
Have a question give us a call
- The monthly service charge can be waived with one of the following qualifiers:
- Maintain a combined average daily balance of $30,000 in this and all consumer related demand deposit accounts per statement cycle. Related deposit accounts include personal savings, money market, IRA, and CD accounts that are linked and have the same social security number(s).
- Maintain an outstanding personal loan balance of at least $50,000.
- Other financial institutions may charge you to use their machines.
- Cell phone protection, personal identity theft benefit, and buyer’s protection and extended warranty are subject to additional terms and conditions detailed in the Guide to Benefits.
- Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THIS FINANCIAL INSTITUTION.
- Participating merchants on BaZing are not sponsors of the program, are subject to change without notice, may not be available in all regions, and may choose to limit deals.
- Must be 18 or older to use the Zelle service (requires Bill Pay enrollment).
Digital Tools to Help You Stay Connected.
Check your accounts, move money, pay bills, pay family and friends, and turn your card on and off – all from your mobile device. Digital Banking at Fidelity Bank lets you do virtually everything on your banking to-do list without driving to a branch. Whether on your phone or computer, we’ve got you covered.