Advantage Business Checking
Have more control over your business with a bundled business checking account that streamlines your banking and cash management services. Ideal for businesses with moderate to high balances and transaction needs.
Protect Your Account With Advantage Business Checking
The Advantage Business account meets the needs of established businesses that have more complex banking needs. Get a suite of convenient cash management solutions, fraud protection services, and digital tools to help you manage your business efficiently.
Plus, Advantage Business account customers enjoy free Business Advantage online banking, mobile banking with mobile deposit, Visa® debit card, and introductory checks1
When you open an Advantage Business account, you gain exclusive access to a bundle of premium business banking benefits – for free!
Other Account Benefits
When you choose a Fidelity Bank business checking account, you’ll get easy-to-use benefits to help you manage your business whenever and wherever you want.
Ready to Get Started?
We know you’re busy. We offer two easy ways to open a Advantage Business Checking account! To get started, visit your local branch or contact your business banker. Our associates are here to help.
Premier Business Checking
A prestigious account designed for established businesses with high checking activity.Learn More
Analysis Business Checking
Optimize earnings with an account designed for businesses that have a high volume of transactions, keep large balances, or utilizes multiple cash management products.Learn More
Grow your bottom line with a
competitive interest rate and easy access when you need it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I open a business account?
Q: What will I need to open a business account?
Q: What fees are associated with my business checking account?
Q: Are my deposits insured?
Q: Can I set up a Direct Deposit or automated draft from my account?
Q: Are there daily cutoff times for making deposits?
Q: How do I get a copy of a check?
Q: How do I reorder checks for my business?
Q: How do I place a stop payment on a check?
- Free introductory order of Bank selected check stock or $150 credit towards checks.
- The first 750 items processed per statement cycle are free. Each item in excess of 750 per statement cycle is $0.35. Items include all debits, credits, and deposit items.
- Free coin and currency processing up to $15,000 per statement cycle. Deposits in excess of $15,000 per statement cycle are subject to a fee of $1.25 per $1,000 deposited.
- The monthly service charge can be avoided if you maintain a monthly average balance of $75,000 and maintain active enrollment in Positive Pay and ACH Filter.
- ACH Module included at no cost. Credit approval required. The first 100 ACH items per statement cycle are free. Each ACH item in excess of 100 per statement cycle are $0.40.
- Wire Module included at no cost.
- The first two outgoing domestic wires processed online per statement cycle are free. Outgoing domestic wires in excess of two per statement cycle are $15.00 (online) and $20.00 (in branch).
- The first four incoming domestic wires per statement cycle are free. Incoming domestic wires in excess of four per statement cycle are $15.00.
Manage Your Business on the Go
Check your accounts, pay bills, initiate ACH and wire transfers and approve transactions – all from your mobile device. Fidelity Bank’s digital solutions for businesses let you manage your business from anywhere. Whether on your phone or computer, we’ve got you covered.